male monday: roger federer's shoes

in honor of the australian open (which I find myself oddly drawn to watching), here's a sampling of swiss tennis superstar roger federer's shoes over the years. (my personal favorites are the first, with the stylized "F".)

image via new york magazine
image via new york magazine
image via east bay blog

La Petite Provocateur (January 27, 2011 at 6:44 PM)  

I showed this post to my boyfriend last night and he was THRILLED! As a tennis buff himself, he was very very happy to see such a reputable show reporter commenting on tennis styles. Well done ;o) I, however, feel compelled to comment on the socks. Must they wear them pulled up? They are giving leagions of men (my BF included) and excuse to think that this is acceptable sock etiquette!

Post a Comment

I love your comments!