foot liners

I've been hearing wonderful things about hue's "perfectly bare massage liners," which are made of nylon and spandex and reportedly massage your whole foot while you wear them. who could say no to that?

added bonus: they have silicone on the back of the heel, so not only will your shoes not dig into the backs of your heels all day, but they'll stay on your feet, too.

they come in nude or black and are $6 for a pair or $15 for three pairs at hue.

have you ever tried foot liners? what do you think? I recently had to buy some for some half-size-too-big platform pumps, and the liners worked like a charm to make the shoe fit comfortably.

Ally (January 27, 2011 at 4:42 AM)  

Yes! I just buy the cheap ones from Hanes or whoever that they sell at Walgreens, but I love them. I wear them with ballet flats, loafers, etc, when I want a sockless look but get too cold when actually going sockless.

Post a Comment

I love your comments!