shoe showcase: carlos by carlos santana privilege

so, I'm starting a new semi-regular feature: shoe showcase. this is where I'll share with you, my dear readers, my shoe collection (which is actually quite modest, by some standards). on the flip side, if you have any shoes from your collection that you'd like to have showcased, pray tell at hiphipshoeray@gmail.com. send me a pic (or the brand and name of the shoe), what you like (or don't like) about it, and I'll take care of the rest! 

to kick things off, I thought I'd showcase one of my favorite (yet lesser worn) pairs of shoes, privilege by carlos santana. I saw these at macy's a couple of years ago, and you know when you can't get something out of your mind, you should probably just go for it? that's exactly how I felt about them. I love lace (lace-like...) overlay of any kind, and I also love the shape of these pumps. they're remarkably comfortable too, thanks to the platform. 

my one complaint: the heel is a little high (4.5 inches, I think?), so I don't wear them often. they're not quite suited to the office, but they're perfect for a night out. 

oh, bonus: they come in a sultry deep red, too! 


La Petite Provocateur (January 27, 2011 at 6:45 PM)  

I think this is perfectable acceptable for the office. I will keep my eyes out for them ;o)
-Carly

Post a Comment

I love your comments!