net-a-porter sale!

when I was a kid, my family always celebrated christmas on christmas eve – the big meal, board games, movies on TV and – duh! – opening presents. (christmas day, by the way, was always sort of...lackluster in comparison.)

this year it will be no different, so I've been scouting around for some christmas eve shoes...even though it's only two days away! can you believe it?

lucky for me, it seems as though retailers are making a last-ditch effort to get people to buy, buy, buy, and marking down product in a big way. one example? net-a-porter. check it out:



tabitha simmons bam satin pumps, down from $955 to $286.50

acne daring suede ankle boot, down from $830 to $581

marc by marc jacobs, down from $165 to $132.50

stella mccartney lace-covered pump, down from $645 to $193.50

jimmy choo suave satin sandals, down from $495 to $247.50


giuseppe zanotti ruched suede ankle boots, down from $795 to $238.50

and last but not least...omg. my beloved stella mccartney thigh-high satin boots, down from $1045 to $522.50 (yeah, I think I'll buy them now...ha.)

Post a Comment

I love your comments!