feature shoe friday: the most 'spensive shoes in the world

image via the mirror
okay, so I know taxes aren't due today (here's why), but because april 15 is typically tax day, I thought I'd feature these...the most expensive shoes in the world. 

they cost 140,000 british pounds, which equates to roughly $228,312 US dollars. wonder what the tax on those would be.

made of solid gold and more than 2,200 diamonds (30 carats total!), the stilettos were created by british jewelry designer christopher michael shellis. they've been on the market for more than five months, but, uh, no one's purchased a pair yet. (omg. surprise.)

the designer is offering an "eternity" guarantee – meaning the shoes will last 1,000 years.

you know, the thought of saving up for a pair of louboutins was depressing enough. although, I have to ask – who in the world would actually spend that much money on these? I don't even think they're that great!

who? well, apparently sheryl crow and paris hilton have expressed interest in buying a pair. and to that, I say, good for them.

sorry for the late post today, my lovely readers. have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

I love your comments!