celebrity sunday: khloe kardashian's shoe closet

image via elle
soooo, let's talk shoe closets. mine? disaster. imagine the most disorganized shoe closet possible, and there ya go. shoes thrown in every which way, upside down, on their sides – however they land when I chuck them at the end of the day.

funny, because I'm actually the type of person who loves to be organized! I can't stand a messy house or workspace, and I like knowing where things are. yes, the word "anal" has been used to describe me...such a pejorative term, no?

anyway, khloe kardashian? yeah, now she's organized when it comes to shoes. to wit, a quote from a recent interview she gave elle:

"I love all of my shoes! it is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! it definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back."

image via elle
she puts my shoe closet to shame – in more ways than one.

come to think of it, so does the shoe closet of her hubby, LA lakers player lamar odom. the silvery louboutin sneaks in the middle? I die!

image via elle
what does your shoe closet look like?

Mark (April 17, 2011 at 7:42 AM)  

I think that E!'s next TV show is going to be called "The Krazy Adventures of the Kardashian Shoe Closet". Now THAT I might watch.

Post a Comment

I love your comments!