tacky or not tuesday: stiletto-heeled flippers from jessica simpson

image via myfashionlife
just in case you think I mixed up two post titles there, lovely readers, I'm here to tell you I did not. as jessica simpson tweeted last week, "scuba gear coming soon for @jscollection heels for every occasion ;)" along with the above photo.

odd. I mean, one of the primary reasons high-heeled shoes exist is to elongate the legs, right? and flippers, well, those things would make even gisele look stocky and squat. (okay, she'd still look amazing. whatever.)

the least jessica could do is make them black! if the photo she tweeted is any indication, they're going to be sea-aqua blue...ick!

yes, my answer to this week's "tacky or not?" is decidedly "tacky." then again, I don't scuba dive.

what about you, dear readers? do you scuba dive? would these heeled flippers come in handy?

Post a Comment

I love your comments!