male monday: the perfect sandal?

my boy (space) friend R says he's found the perfect men's flip-flop. mind you, R is not one for hyperbole. the last time I heard him say that something was "perfect," it referred to a burrito in san francisco...three years ago.

so, my ears perked when he told me about these $75 reef sandals. here's what he had to say:

"my search for the perfect flip-flop is over. these sandals fit like a glove from the first time you wear them, and they only get softer with time. the top of the footbed is made of full-grain, topnotch leather, which kind of molds to your foot (almost like that memory foam stuff, but, like, WAY better). I wear these flip-flops everywhere: to the beach, casual friday at the office, running weekend errands, and yes, even on dates."

I have to say, they look pretty darn comfy.

what's your favorite flip-flop, for man or woman? do you have a pair you'd swear by?

Anonymous –  (March 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM)  

Reef "Grip" Sandal... The best yet...

I have a brand new pair in a bag JUST IN CASE they never make again...

Post a Comment

I love your comments!