male monday: gimme shoes

hey guys (and girls!) who live in/near san francisco: you have to visit a boutique called gimme shoes (if for no other reason than the name, right?). they have three locations (two in hayes valley and one on fillmore), and their selection of shoes is tailored to include styles from both highly reputable brands and lesser-known, high-quality shoemakers. 

every time I go in there, I'm amazed at the beautiful selection – particularly the boy shoes. they have a lot of good boy shoes.

things tend to be on the pricey side, but they're the kind of shoes that'll last you 10-plus years.

check out more about the boutique here. all images via gimme shoes.

Tiffany Kadani (April 4, 2011 at 9:33 AM)  

I could totally see me wearing a dress or jeans or slacks with these. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

I love your comments!