well-informed wednesday: paris fashion week

you know, I love shoes of all kinds, but I’m a girl on a budget. I spend more time looking at what I can actually afford rather than what I wish I could. even so, I always find it interesting to peruse high-end shoe fashion. it’s nice to know what the upcoming season holds – and whether I like it.

paris fashion week, held earlier this month, proved to pique my interest for fall 2011. I was particularly impressed by the wide variety of shoes presented – ultra-feminine heels, seriously sexy boots, low heels and even flats graced the runways. some highlights:

lanvin
barbara bui
christian dior
givenchy
jean paul gaultier
stella mccartney
miu miu
alexander mcqueen
alexander mcqueen
oh how I adore lanvin, miu miu and givenchy's creations. which are your favorites (or not-so-favorites)?

all images via new york magazine.

Post a Comment

I love your comments!