tacky or not tuesday: flower blossom heel


disclaimer: I fell in love with these shoes the moment I saw them, so my answer to this week's "tacky or not?" is most definitely NOT!

that said, I never said my taste was the best out there, and I'm always curious to see what you all, dear readers, consider tacky (or not). what's your opinion on these?

I could see wearing them with a simple black dress to an outdoor dinner party. I especially love the glow of the column heel – so pretty and unique. they'd be great to celebrate this week's arrival of spring. :-)

the one thing I balk at, however, is the price. at $153.99, they seem a little steep. what do you think?

That's Not My Age (March 23, 2011 at 3:03 AM)  

Thanks for commenting on my blog - nice to meet you! But sorry I say tacky - I prefer the Nike trainers below!

Post a Comment

I love your comments!