espadrille sandals from net-a-porter

remember a little while ago when I posted about net-a-porter's spring sandals that were basically to die for? well, I also promised you a net-a-porter espadrille sandal roundup, and dear readers, I don't break my promises! I mean, what screams "summer" louder than an espadrille sandal, really? 

actually, it's even better that I waited because since then, a whole new crop of lovely sandals have made their welcomed arrival. 

to begin, missoni's signature crochet makes an appearance in these crochet-knit espadrille sandals for $350. they're fun, fresh and a great way to get some color into your wardrobe:




these pierre hardy buckled leather wedge sandals for $630 seem a little...dark for summer, but they'd look great paired with some bright shorts of the lime green, hot pink or sunny yellow variety. it's also nice to see a twist on the traditionally straw-colored espadrille: 



the miniature chains on these kors michael kors wynn chain-trimmed leather espadrille sandals for $275 kill me! they're so darn cute. the taupe leather suits the sandals well, too:



copper patent leather? raffia espadrille wedge heel? sign me up! these jimmy choo phyllis patent-leather espadrille mules for $395 would be perfect to warm up a soft white blouse:


last, but certainly not least considering they are the only ones I could even remotely afford, these DKNY krista multi-strap espadrile sandals for $150 are a summertime staple. and how much do I love the little zippers on the heels? a lot.

.

so, whatcha think? see any you basically can't live without?

Post a Comment

I love your comments!