what's new wednesday: calvin klein spring 2011





I've read review after review praising calvin klein's spring 2011 collection, and I have to say, I just can't find it in me to get on board. the colors are blah, the platform treatment is odd, and the shapes are too futuristic and modern for my taste. not to mention, too strappy! even for spring/summer!

I'll admit, I'm partial to more traditional shoes, but I try to keep an open mind. most of the time I succeed, but every now and then I come across a collection that – shrug! – I just don't like.

it almost seems as though at the last minute, the designers slapped together some sketches that went straight through to production without much in between.

oh, well. there's always fall.

image via luxe db.

Post a Comment

I love your comments!