thrifty thursday: steven by steve madden's isolate boot

as luck would have it, while poking around for this week's thrifty thursday, I stumbled across an ankle/calf-height boot that I was pining for just a couple of weeks ago, the isolate boot by steven by steve madden. down 33 percent at nordstrom.com, from $159.95 to $106.90!

the reason I didn't buy them then, though, was that leg-warmer-thing on the back on the ankle. I mean, it's ribbed fabric, intended I'm sure for comfort's sake. (and if you've ever worn a pair of boots that cuts into your ankle in the back when you walk...ouch!) I bet these are actually super comfortable...and the back is much less noticeable on the black boot. I just don't like the way the fabric interrupts the line of the boot!

what do you think? should I get these while they're on sale?





Post a Comment

I love your comments!