puma's version of the fit sneaker

as an avid high-intensity worker-outer, I tend to pooh-pooh athletic shoes that promise to tone your bod just by wearing them (and walking around in them, of course). but I must be the rarity, because toning shoes are a billion-dollar industry populated by manufacturers such as new balance, reebok and skechers (nike is the notable exception). next up? puma, with its "body trainer" sneakers that debut friday at ladyfootlocker.com.


read more at elle's fashion blog.

Ally (December 2, 2010 at 5:01 AM)  

I've tried a couple of brands, and they do actually work. I've tried MBTs (didn't like, thought the platform felt too soft), Chung Shi (the best results), and the Earth shoe version (haven't used enough yet to judge.) Vigorous walking in them for long periods will plum wear you out.

Post a Comment

I love your comments!