loafer pumps

my friend vikee at work has a delightful pair of chocolate-brown leather loafer pumps. I'm not sure I knew such a type of shoe existed until I saw hers a few days ago, and ever since, I've wanted a pair!

if I abandoned all reserve about asking for a really really really expensive present for christmas, I'd request these gorgeous hilda loafer pumps from ralph lauren (only $495!):



since those are probably out of the question, I've been eyeing these $79 franco sarto nolan loafer pumps:



or these $98 michael by michael kors bayville loafer pumps, though I'm not crazy about the black patent (I'd rather have a matte brown leather):



my grandmother used to wear flat loafers all the time, so I kind of came to regard them as "old lady shoes." but the chunky heel and elegant contours really help them feel more modern. (not that I don't want to look like my grandma!)

Post a Comment

I love your comments!